Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I bet have more usernames and passwords than you.

My six email addresses, Technorati, Youtube, Paypal, Cafepress, Facebook, Myspace, Tribe.net, Delicious.com, Linkedin.com, both my phone companies, my gas company, my electricity company, my laptop, my desktop, both my banks, both my ATM cards. Possibly many others.

All of these require a username and a password to access. I either have to memorize all of these, write them down somewhere, or use the same password for all of them.

I have decided to use "Apocalypse123" as my password for all of them to save me the trouble of remembering them all, but what if someone figures it out? It's pretty obvious. I'm kind of obsessed with the apocalypse. Should I change it to something else?

You, my dear readers, get to decide. Post your advice here on my blog, and you could win:

The genuine gold lame jacket and yellow lycra leggings worn by Moody Blues guitarist...

1 comment:

  1. I think you should change it to Fluffy4U because that is far more amusing than the apocalypse.
    But I'm only in it to win the hot Moody Blues loot since I'm probably the only person under 60 who listens to their music.

    ReplyDelete